The Tribal Gaming Protection Network, a 501(c)6 organization, was founded to provide regulatory outreach, services, and education for the Tribal Gaming industry. Our goal is to protect Tribal Entities by strengthening relationships and providing knowledge to those working in the Tribal Gaming industry.
wE ARE stronger TOGETHER
From left to right, front row are; Jason Williams, Chickasaw Nation, Julie Hakman, AmericanChecked, Jodie DiLascio, BMM Testlabs, Frances Alvarez, San Pasqual Gaming Commission, Andrew Hofstetter, TGPN Chairman, Debbie Chase, TGPN Executive Director, Eddie Ilko, Sycuan Casino, Mike Mazzuli, Mohegan Sun Athletic Regulation Department, David Vialpaldo, OnCourse Learning. Back row are; Lester Stanley, Rincon Gaming Commission and Joe Osterloh, Morongo Gaming Agency.
July 2017, a two (2) day TGPN Strategic Planning Meeting with the TGPN board and advisory board members at the Harrah's Rincon Resort & Casino located in Valley Center, California brought the combined vision's of Chairman Ernest Stevens Jr. of NIGA and Chairman Andrew Hofstetter of TGPN together.
Thought leadership of TGPN Board of Directors & Advisory Board Members
- Training and Education course writers
- Ghost writers
- eLearning content authors
- Backgrounds and Licensing
- Law enforcement and investigations
- Native & Woman Owned Business
- Trade Show and Conference Coordinators
- Active Shooter
- Human Trafficking
- OSHA Regulation
- CPA and Law Firms
- Tribal rights and community activists
- FDA, regulatory and technical compliance
- Technology marketing and sales
- State and Tribal / Gaming Commissioners and Regulators